What Makes Our Roofing Repair Services So Different?
We know your home’s roof is an integral part of its structure, protecting it from environmental damage and increasing its curb appeal. Due to the costs of a roof repair or replacement, it’s only natural you’d want a roof that lasts for many years. When it comes to our services, equipment and material, we only offer the best to ensure longevity.
Extend the Life of Your Roof with Professional Roof Repair from Anderson Roofing & Contracting
If you own a home in Frisco or anywhere in Texas, you are already aware of how essential your roof is to protect your home and belongings from the elements. Your roof is the first line of defense you have against things like hail, rain, snow, high winds, and anything else that the weather may throw at you. Anderson Roofing & Contracting can repair all kinds of roof damage, including:
- Missing or Damaged Shingles
- Granule Loss
- Damaged or Aging Guttering
- Any other kind of Roof Damage You Have
Remember, even if your roof damage looks small, that’s just how things start. Over time, the damage that happens to your house and belongings increases significantly. Serious problems may be growing from even a few damaged shingles. It’s to your advantage to call Anderson Roofing & Contracting today even if you think the damage isn’t that serious.
Get a Free Roofing Repair Estimate from Anderson Roofing & Contracting
Over time and with exposure to the ever-changing weather here in Texas, a home’s roof will start to deteriorate. Do you know the last time you had your roof professionally inspected? It’s recommended to have your roof on houses in Texas checked professionally every 2 – 3 years. If it’s been longer, or if your area has seen some serious weather activity this past year, Anderson Roofing & Contracting can provide a free inspection and consultation including free estimates on any damage we find.
Having your roof professionally inspected for free from a trusted name like Anderson Roofing & Contracting makes a lot of sense when trying to protect your home. If it’s been a few years or you see any signs of damage at all, go ahead and give us a call at 872.318.1500 or fill out the form on this page to set up your free consultation and estimate today.
When Should I Replace My Roof in Frisco, Texas?
If you own a home in Frisco or the surrounding area and have been wondering when your roof needs to be replaced, there are a few tell-tale signs you can notice. These include:
- Extensive Shingle Damage or Missing Shingles – if shingles are starting to crack, buckle, warp, or curl, it’s a good sign they are getting to the age where they just are not providing your home adequate protection against the elements.
- Interior Damage – A big sign it’s time to replace your roof is an internal leak. Check your ceilings, attic, and walls. If you notice peeling paint (on the outside) or wallpaper (on the inside), your roof may have a leak. This can quickly become a serious problem and require a roof replacement as soon as possible.
- If Your Roof Is 20 Years Old – Most quality roofs are designed to protect your home for 20 – 25 years. However, some of the serious weather in Texas can shorten that lifespan significantly. To be safe, we recommend replacing your roof at 20 years instead of trying to squeeze 4 – 5 more years out.
- Missing Granules – If you are seeing lots of granules from your shingles in your gutter or coming out of your downspout, the integrity of your shingles is in rapid decline and it’s time for a new roof.
As a professional contractor with a strong reputation in Frisco, Texas, Anderson Roofing & Contracting will do everything we can to ensure your roof repair or replacement is done right. This includes working with your insurance company to ensure you get the maximum compensation. If you’d like to know more about what Anderson Roofing & Contracting can do for your roof and home, call us today.