Residential Shingle Roof
Most homes in the U.S. have a shingle roof, and for that reason, we make sure to use long-lasting, reasonably-priced, brand-name shingles, which can be found in an array of styles and colors. We guarantee you that we will fit a shingle that fits within your budget and goes with your home’s exterior.
If you need a new shingle roof installed, give us a call today to set up a no-obligation, free estimate appointment.
Residential Metal Roof
There are four reasons homeowners in the Celina area are going with metal roofs – energy-efficient, durable, long lifespan and outstanding storm protection. One significant aspect of metal roofs is the reduced need for maintenance on the home.
If you’re curious if a metal roof is suitable for your home, call our experts at Anderson Roofing & Contracting to set up a time for a free, no-obligation discussion about the options and how financially beneficial a metal roof can be.
We Offer Professional Home Roof Installation
We have been operating in and around Celina for more than 20 years, installing, repairing and replacing roofs on residential homes of all types – single-family, apartments and townhouses. We work in close conjunction with our clients to ensure the roof meets the look they want and in the budget they have.
If you need a roof repaired, replaced or installed, set up a time for our experts to come out and give you a no-obligation quote on the job.
We Provide Homeowners With Professional Home Roof Repairs
Damage to a home’s roof comes in many forms – age, wind damage, storm damage, hail damage, snow, ice, etc. No matter what your home’s roof needs repairing, we will handle the job professionally and correctly. If you notice any signs of possible roof damage in your home (as well as outside of it), reach out to us right away for our free, no-obligation repair offer.
5 Signs You Know Your Roof Needs Replacing
- Interior/Exterior Damage –Interior damage to walls, ceilings, and attics results from a leaking roof. Exterior damage from leakage is often in the form of peeling or blistering paint.
- Shingle Damage –A vital aspect of a roof is the shingles. When shingles are cracked, curled at the edge or buckling, it’s time to replace the roof. If you notice your roof is missing shingles, replace the roof immediately.
- Missing Granules –Shingle granules are designed for roof protection, and when they’re missing or you notice them falling into the gutter, a roof replacement becomes necessary.
- Shortened Lifespan –Although the majority of roofs can last up to 25 years, Texas weather shortens the lifespan. If you haven’t changed your home’s roof in more than 20 years, it’s time to do so. Call us for a free roof inspection.
- Chimney Flashing –Your chimney’s flashing should comprise of metal instead of cement or tar, so if the chimney is made of those components, replace the roof right away.
Take Advantage Of The Insurance Compensation
When a storm damages your roof, your insurance company will compensate you for the damage. You’re entitled to this compensation. However, the stress that ensues working with an insurance company is often high. There’s the matter of paperwork, adjuster meetings and them looking over all the information submitted.
With more than 20 years of roofing experience, we have worked with many insurance companies. We will conduct an in-depth analysis of your roof, give you a free, no-obligation estimate, and share that information with the adjuster. We can speed up the process by meeting with the adjuster while we conduct the examination and follow the insurance guidelines.
The idea is for you to focus on the damage to the home and its repairs while we focus on the roof repairs. Don’t fall for the storm chasers who claim to be roofing professionals but are only available after a huge storm. They know homeowners are under duress and want to take advantage of.
Call a reputable roofing company in Celina to get the roof repair or replacement started and know that it will be done right and without cutting corners.